Shenzhen Jiahao Xinda Technology Co.,LtdOur complete CNC aluminum service will accompany your aluminum machining project from the prototype construction to the end aluminum parts manufacturing.
Professional Aluminum Machining TeamCan be manufactured around the clock, 7 days a week.
As lightweight metals are widely used, aluminum machining parts are becoming a choice of many industries. With all of our machining experience, CNC aluminum has been WayKen’s expertise for many years.
We focus on the manufacturing of non-standard precision aluminum parts with complex structures and are committed to delivering high accuracy and consistent components to our clients. We continue to invest in new CNC machine equipment and skilled employees to ensure that our team maintains a strong competitive advantage. We have also been improving the aluminum machining process to improve efficiency and quality, and continue to meet customer production needs.
Machined Aluminum Prototypes
Before the mass manufacturing of aluminum parts, aluminum CNC prototyping is an effective way to handle complex design verification and pre-production testing. It allows you to find and solve problems faster and move towards production.
We perform an efficient, accurate, and cost-effective process in-house to provide superior product results for your aluminum prototype machining. Our engineering team will review each project, analyze your design and meet any special needs such as a combination of welding, EDM, or wire EDM processes. This in-depth validation ensures you receive the most effective machining processes for your budget, time, and materials.
Manufacturing Of Custom Aluminum Parts
If you need assistance on your custom aluminum machining projects, we will be one of the most capable and affordable production sources with our technology, experience, and skills. Our strict implementation of ISO9001 quality system standards, and the combination of efficient production processes and flexible custom engineering enable us to deliver complex projects in short turnaround times and provide excellent product quality.
We also provide typical surface treatment operations for custom aluminum parts, such as sandblasting, shot blasting, polishing, electrophoresis, chromating, powder blasting, painting, etc.
Benefits Of Using Aluminum In Machining Operations
- Both Strong and Lightweight
- Excellent Machinability
- Excellent Corrosion Resistance
- Greater Electrical Conductivity
- Resistant to Low Temperatures
- Surface Finishing and Anodization Potential
- Lower Production Costs
5-axis CNC Milling Aluminum
Jiahao Xinda offers advanced 5-axis CNC milling aluminum, which significantly increases the range of possibilities for machining various types of aluminum parts. No matter how many parts your assembly is composed of, we can handle all kinds of aluminum milling projects that require high precision and complex shape machined parts, and provide extremely tight tolerances and excellent surface finish to meet your most difficult manufacturing challenges.
Advantages of 5-axis Milling Aluminum
- The machine is on 5 sides of a part with one single setup. Saves set up time, increasing machining productivity.
- Higher accuracy and outstanding surface finish, improving overall part quality.
- Workpieces are not moved through several workstations, reduces error and fixturing costs, less time hand benching in a CNC router.
- Milling and drilling with compound angles. Improved tool life and cycle time as a result of tilting the tool/table to maintain optimum cutting position and constant chip load.
- Shorter and more rigid tools may be used. Higher spindle speeds and feed rates may be achieved on the CNC router while reducing the load on the cutting tool.